End of Summer Season 2015!
Coole Cleaners - Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

2016 Busiest summer in Coole Cleaners history!
End of Summer Season 2015!
Began our first online marketing in March!
2014 a rough year!
Update...We are finally ready for more business!

Most Popular Posts

Ideas and Opinions
Spring Cleaning
Coole Cleaners on WECT Carolina in the Morning, Business Break!
End of Summer! Big changes ahead!
Glogged Drain?

Categories

Comments
Coole Cleaners Update
Information

February 2011
January 2011
October 2010
September 2010

powered by

Coole Cleaners Blog

End of Summer Season 2015!

It has been a great summer!  We have increased our private vacation rental cleanings this year by 125%!  We have also increased our office cleanings by 25%! This is the final year on our 5 year government contract, and we are in the process of submitting a bid for a new 5 year contract with high hopes of continuing service at Fort Fisher Recreation Area!  The last 2 years there have been reduced in sales due to demolition and rebuilding of new condos and are expected to be ready by this November, the start of a new contract year!  The summer of 2015 has done Coole Cleaners well, and we look forward to gaining more customers for the summer season of 2016!

24 Comments to End of Summer Season 2015!:

Comments RSS
Today's MCX Tips on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:26 AM
I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

Longchamp sale uk on Friday, June 17, 2016 4:06 AM
Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

Lia on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:48 PM
Fishing is becoming more and more popular to most of the people in the country and your company did an excellent job over the last five years and this essay writer wanted usa will help to get a new contact of another five years and will do well.

Chrisrea on Sunday, December 06, 2015 9:17 AM
I think you will keep your hard working towards the improvement of the company and the customers will also remain your name in their heart.To buy research essay argumentative for making the assignment for the development of the community where every student can access for their education.

Leslie on Monday, March 21, 2016 6:58 PM
Chris, what happened to you and your company? Have been attempting to reach you by text messages and phone calls. I have checked the number...it is the same number that we always communicated on and now I cannot get through. Are you and your family okay? I need to postpone future appointments for a little while, but cannot reach you. Coole Cleaners has been absolutely the BEST in residential home cleaning in New Hanover County and I hope ya'll are okay. Either way, please cancel next cleaning at our home for April 2016. Thank you! Keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Stock Trading Tips on Friday, April 08, 2016 2:56 AM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.

leaks water on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:27 PM
Very good post. Thank you for your sharing.

Tetris Battle on Monday, September 26, 2016 12:31 PM
Entertainment has always been one of the leading sectors of daily life.

Pbs Kids on Monday, September 26, 2016 12:32 PM
friv2games.org.uk are updated but the top games for your service to women.

Unblocked Gaming on Sunday, October 09, 2016 12:27 AM
wrsdjfjcmwsdc

Live Commodity Tips on Friday, October 28, 2016 3:04 AM
I was just searching for related blog posts for more knowledge and I happened to discover yours. Thanks for the useful information.

http://www.hstechsol.com/seo.html on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:48 PM

Powerful amal on Monday, May 29, 2017 5:21 AM
Very nice post...Thanks

Best Wedding photographer in jaipur on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:10 AM
Really interesting post!I like very much.

namct on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:41 AM
I think it's awesome someone is finally taking notice of our vet's and doing something to help them. I hope all goes well with these articles. More new information i will get after refer that post.

unblocked games 333 on Friday, September 15, 2017 11:15 PM
In a rapidly changing world, the only route that leads you to failure is to dare not take the risk.

máy làm mát on Friday, September 29, 2017 5:32 AM
sản phẩm máy làm mát http://cello.com.vn/

rolex replica on Monday, October 09, 2017 11:05 PM

Buy Contact Lenses on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:55 AM
I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Kismis on Monday, November 06, 2017 2:11 AM
Interesting https://www.kismis-residences-sg.com/

waqar mazhar on Thursday, November 09, 2017 4:40 PM

Cinematographer in jaipur on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:47 AM
Thank you so much for share fantastic post.

help for completing an essay on Friday, November 17, 2017 6:21 AM
The information that you have provided is very useful and it gives an interesting view about the topic. We will expecting new postings from you to get better insight into the topic.

rwan on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:08 AM
它是实现你梦想和享受和谐生活的庄严正道。通过在线免费聊天,我们回答你所有的疑问, 进而让你获得美丽的生活方式;silkroaddialogue.com 幸福就在这里 欲了解更多信息,你可以去 https://silkroaddialogue.com/